MUSIC LEARNING TREE
INTERNATIONAL TRAINING COURSE 2021-2022
Music Learning Tree - early childhood was born after many years of hard work, passion and research.
It combines my experience with groups of children age 0-5 and the research done in music education by other wonderful international teachers that I met during my years of teaching.
Basically, I created the course that I wanted to follow when I was a young teacher, more than 15 years ago and this year it is at its third edition.
In this course we will start from important reference theories (such as Gordon's Music Learning Theory), to arrive at practical suggestions and strategies to apply with the students. We will study, sing and dance together, bringing real examples and activities to the centre of our interest.
Teaching is hard work so for me it's really important to share with you methods and ideas that can really help you in the work with the little ones.
Ready to find out more?
IS THIS YOU?
- you love being a teacher and the idea of doing this job better and better makes you happy and full of energy
- you are looking for a training course that gives you a solid foundation to work with your students
- you like to deepen your understanding of music education to connect more with your students
- you have been teaching for a while, have attended courses and workshops you but feel like you want to add something new and fresh to your approach
- you like to work with groups and families in different contexts, being a music facilitator makes you happy!
GREAT! GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE!