WHY CHOOSING MARY POPPINS’ BAG?
Are you looking for support to achieve your goals as a music teacher or music therapist? Are you tired of feeling alone facing every day difficult moments with your groups of students or perhaps you’re just looking for new solutions to work with that child that never listen to you?
I know the feeling and it’s not fun. Teaching is hard work and sometimes it’s not even recognised by your colleagues. Well, it doesn’t have to be like this anymore!
Being a music teacher is a wonderful job and what we do is really important! It’s time to focus and get ready to introduce a change in your everyday teaching life.
What can you find inside my bag?
Through this customised mentoring I will provide you with theoretical and practical solutions for your classes, I’ll share activities and music games with you and I will help you to design a creative plan according to your ideas and passions.
You will receive targeted actions to bring this change, and we will build together your knowledge to maintain your new approach to music education or therapy.
- Support in case of difficulties, challenges and doubts that may arise working in education and therapy;
- Preparation of intervention plans in case of one-to-one or group music sessions in nurseries, primary and secondary schools;
- Preparation of intervention plans of one-to-one or group music therapy sessions with children and adolescent (specifically in case of Autism, Deafness, Speech disorders, Learning disabilities);
- Personalised activities involving music, movement, body music, improvisation, use of instruments and new technologies;
- Supervision through videos;
- Audio and video resources.