How to use this course
Welcome to Music Tree online school.
Our connection with music starts before we're born and continues throughout our entire lives. Children learn music by listening, moving, improvising and dancing.
This course is designed with this in mind and with the help of you, the parent/carer, we can together create a special musical experience for your child.
Here are some tips to support your child's musical development, their creativity and imagination.
1) Watch the whole video first. Then you can play the single videos of your favourite songs as many time as you want.
2) Read the Suggestions written for each video. They will help you to enjoy the songs and the activities with your child.
3) Use your biggest screen available to make this experience as immersive as possible.43) Try to create a space around the screen for your child to move and dance. Add some cushions and move your breakables to a safe distance :)
5) Get creative with what you have in the house to accompany the videos. In this lesson, for example, I will sing a song playing a fork and spoon. You could also use coloured scarves, hats and any instruments you might have in your house; you can easily make a shaker with a container and some rice. Just make sure the lid in on tight! :)
6) Get involve yourself! If you sing and dance with your child the experience will be much more engaging for them and you might even enjoy it yourself!