MUSIC LEARNING TREE
INTERNATIONAL TRAINING COURSE 2021-2022
Music Learning Tree was born after many years of hard work, passion and research.
It combines my experiences with groups of children aged 0-5, with body music, music therapy and neuro music.
In this course, you will start learning from important reference theories (such as Gordon's Music Learning Theory), to arrive at practical suggestions and strategies that you will be able to apply to your lessons. We will study, sing and dance together, bringing real examples and activities to the centre of our interest.
During my courses my priority is to share methods and ideas that can really help you to run your classes whilst you develop your unique teaching style.
Are you ready to find out more?
IS THIS YOU?
- you love being a teacher and the idea of doing this job better and better makes you happy and full of energy
- you are looking for a training course that gives you a solid foundation to work with your students
- you like to deepen your understanding of music education to connect more with your students
- you have been teaching for a while, have attended courses and workshops but feel like you want to add something new and fresh to your approach
- you like to work with groups of children or teenagers in different contexts, being a music facilitator makes you happy
GREAT! SO YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!